Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and the governing law is the local law.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in United Arab Emirates Dirham.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- We do not offer any refund on any of our services.
- There is no cancellation or replacement option apply to any of our services.