Liquidation – RAK Offshore
Documents Required For Liquidating a Company in RAK Offshore:
- Application for liquidation and appointment of Liquidator
- The company should be active and renewed in order to deregister it.
- Original Certificate of Incorporation
- Original Memorandum & Article of Association.
- Original Shareholder’s resolution passed at the time of incorporation
- Original Addendum to MOAA, if any.
- Board resolution for winding up the company.
- Solvency statement of the directors.
- Auditor’s appointment letter addressed to RAK Free Zone Authority.
- Auditor’s statement regarding the solvency of the subject company.
- Letter addressed to the RAK Free Zone Authority regarding the closure of the company.
- Original bank account closure letter
- Notice of Liquidation of the company in One Locally published English Newspaper.
If you need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact the following:
Tel: +971 4 343 8022