Company Liquidation in Dubai – Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Documents required for winding up a limited company in Dubai:
- Application form duly signed by all the shareholders.
- Trade License
- Passport copies of all the shareholders/manager.
- Original Memorandum and Article of Association of the company.
- Original Shareholders resolution to wind up the company attested by notary court.
- All visas have to be cancelled and No-objection letter required concerning cancellation issued by the Ministry of Labour & Social Affairs.
- Release letter from the landlord in favour of the licensees.
- Liquidation report (showing all liabilities paid) from a certified Chartered Accountant.
- Letter from the bank to confirm closure of Bank Account.
- NOC/Clearance letter from DEWA / Etisalat and customs.
- NOC/Clearance letter from the Immigration Department.
- Notification from the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) cancellation of the VAT account
- Advertisement of Liquidation will be published in 2 local Newspapers and the waiting period for the same will be 45 days.
- A letter stating approval of liquidator.
If you need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact the following:
Tel: +971 4 343 8022