JAFZA Offshore Company Liquidation Services
Liquidation – Jebel Ali Freezone Authority (JAFZA) Offshore
Documents Required For Liquidating a Company in JAFZA Offshore in Dubai:
- Cover Letter from Registered Agent for liquidation of a company
- The company should be active and renewed in order to deregister it
- Request letter for the closure of the company signed by Shareholder.
- Shareholders Resolution for the closure of the company and appointment of Auditor.
- Original Certificate of Incorporation
- Original MOA/AOA (2 nos.)
- Original Shareholder’s resolution (if any)
- Auditor’s statement regarding the solvency of the subject company.
- Original Bank Closure Letter
If you need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact the following:
Tel: +971 4 343 8022