Business Setup in twofour54 Freezone
Setting up a company in Abu Dhabi’s twofour54 Free Zone provides entrepreneurs with a perfect opportunity to drive their media-related businesses. The free zone was established in 2008 with an ambitious vision of bolstering Abu Dhabi’s media industry. The twofour54 Free Zone is being efficiently regulated by the Media Zone Authority (MZA) to elevate Abu Dhabi’s position as a major player in the thriving global media industry.
The twofour54 free zone offers entrepreneurs a rare opportunity to set up an office in the vicinity of some of the biggest names in the media and publishing industry including BBC, Financial Times, National Geographic, etc. The location of the free zone is one of the major benefits businesses can enjoy in twofour54 free zone. The companies get direct access to the Arab world as the free zone is located in Abu Dhabi.
Key Benefits of Establishing Business in twofour54 Free Zone
- 100% company ownership
- Zero license & registration fees by the Media Zone Authority
- No minimum share capital requirements
- Quick and easy set-up
- Cost-effective office spaces
- World-class studios and post-production facilities
- Strong IP protection regime
- Excellent infrastructure, uplink and fiber connectivity
- Access to online Briefing Room