Jitendra Business Consultants aid its clients by crafting strategies that help organizations making the right decisions for setting up their businesses in the United Arab Emirates. With a pragmatic presence and an array of clients, JBC guide investors with a team of trained professionals, who encompass an understanding of individual entrepreneurs, SME’s, and multi-national corporations and specialize in business setup solutions for them.
At JBC, we endeavour to provide complete solutions to our clients in setting up their businesses, the organisation’s profitability, and updating systems according to new business environments, ensuring state-of-the-art techniques and professional standards. We work closely with our clients to develop a clear vision, objectives, and targets for their business by keenly evaluating the management processes, leadership development, financial stabilities, and more.
- We dedicate valuable time to understand the need of the organization and the vision attached.
- We carefully analyse and identify the organizational structure and strategic locations which will improve and quantify the profits.
- We work towards the agreed resolutions to grow and get the results you require.
How We Can Help:
- Defining a suitable legal structure for your organization.
- Guidance on operational set up and choosing appropriately amongst Free Zone Company, Offshore Company and LLC.
- Representation and Liaison with various Government Departments, Authorities and Registration Agencies globally.
- Highly specialized services of acquiring Industrial, Trade and other Business Licenses.
- Liquidation procedures for all company structures.
Our Business Setup Services Include:
- Formation of Free Zone Companies, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Subsidiary and Representative Companies and Branches in UAE Free Zones and Outside Free Zones.
- Establishing industrial and trade licences.
- Formation of offshore companies globally (BVI, Panama, Seychelles, Belize, etc.).
- Bank Account Opening Services.
- Drafting of Memorandum of Agreements (MOA).
- Liquidation of Companies.
- Visa Processing and Other PRO Services.