Dubai has always appealed to many investors and business owners. In the international market it is popular because of its economic stability. If we watch closely towards the market trends, Dubai offers a lot of opportunities to foreign investors and business holders. There are numerous clients who wish to establish and venture and start business in Dubai.
For starting business in Dubai one has to be acquainted to various facts held by the UAE rules. While launching or starting up an enterprise the UAE offers free zones, which allows 100% ownership, speedy start-up and duty free customs.
There are certain Do’s and Don’ts that one must follow if starting up a business in Dubai:
- Firstly verify all visa requirements and eligibility before starting up the enterprise. To run a business in Dubai one must acquire business visa, which allows having any kind of business. However you must have a sponsor who wishes to highlight your business purpose. You must be clear with all the legal requirements beforehand.
- If you wish you can hire a business consultant who can help you with the overall procedure of starting up the business in Dubai. They provide their expertise from beginning that includes initial start-up, providing potential cost, offering financial options and helping through any difficulties during the start-up.
- Selecting suitable free zone for your business. In UAE one has to keep in mind that for a business to flourish free zones offers a lot of opportunities. Without them one is practically incapable of many tasks.
- One of the Don’ts is that you should not blindly register in any free zone; you should check all the terms and conditions before hand to avoid any hassles later. There are various choices and one must opt for the suitable one.
- Do not acknowledge any legal duty without prior examination. Always check for proper licensing, suitable sponsorship deeds and the finest bank account possibilities.