CORPORATE OR BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT OPENING SERVICES
Bank account in Dubai/UAE.
Jitendra Business Consultants specializes in opening corporate or business bank accounts with regional and foreign banks in Dubai/UAE. All commercial banks and financial institutions in UAE are regulated by the Central Bank of UAE. In the wake of recent global financial initiatives against money laundering, tax evasion and terrorist financing activities, UAE Central Bank, in line with the international standards has introduce certain compliance requirements on financial institutions and on customers opening offshore companies.
Why we do?
- We recommend the most suitable bank to your business needs.
- Liaise with the banks until bank account is opened.
- Guide you to prepare and compile the required documents
- Brief you on KYC requirements of the banks
General Documents needed for Bank account opening for Corporate:
- Valid passport with entry stamp
- Proof of residence address
- Company Profile
- KYC form dully filled with business information
- All original Company Documents-MoA and trade license and resolution
If you need additional assistance or have any questions, please contact the following:
Tel: +971 4 343 8022